Saturday, June 7, 2008

Its Raining...Its Pouring....

So it was raining pretty hard the other day and I was driving back from the gym thinking "I wanna play in the rain!" So I texted a few friends to see if they wanted to...and the rest is history. We went around and splashed in puddles for a while and that was a lot of fun....but then we ended up at Mueller Park Middle School where the baseball fields are and we got all muddy! It was so much fun! I want it to rain more often cause we had a blast!

Here we are...Rachel, Me, Eric, and Rondi.


Rachel and I got each other in the face a couple times...it was pretty gross


As you can see...I got it pretty bad.


Yay for Mud!!


Surfing the gutter!

1 comment:

lindsey*jane said...

hello! this is lindsey judkins :D i don't want to come across as a stalker...hehe but i saw this link from your facebook and wasreally excited because not too many people have a blogspots. or at least, people i know :)

cute pictures! makes me want to play in the rain :) your blonde hair is adorable, too.

have a great day!