Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Guessing Game!!!!

Okay...my papers are officially IN! I should receive my call next week unless something terrible happens and its delayed. haha. Lets hope not cause I'm already really anxious and I think I might actually die if I have to wait another week. okay okay...I'm exaggerating a bit. Anyway...I want y'all to guess where I'm going and we'll see if anyone can guess correctly. I think you should guess 1 foreign and 1 stateside and we'll see in about a week who the lucky winner is. Okay...GO!

Oh yeah...my guesses are
foreign: Spain
stateside: Michigan

9 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Melissa, congrats, I cant wait to hear about your mission call!!!
My guess will be:
state: Illinois
Foreign: France

Jodi said...

Foreign: Canada
state: Michigan

Jodi said...

okay I didn't realize you guessed Michigan so I will say:
State: New Jersey

Melissa Ortolani Purser said...

And thats exactly why I think I'm going to Michigan! Too many people have guessed Michigan without even thinking about it for me to really think I'm going anywhere else. Crazy!

Trinbean said...

I guess...
Foreign: Brazil
State: Texas

Cindy said...

Foreign:London
State: California, Los Angeles, spanish speaking

Anonymous said...

Ok so I had no clue you even had your papers in. That's very exciting! Have you gotten the call yet?! It's been almost a week! I don't know what to guess but I'll say

State: California
Foreign: Germany

Michelle said...

I´m guessing Bolivia...you know in Santa Cruz (my mission) they have been asking SLC for more sister missionaries! hmmm...Stateside...New York...or somewhere on the east coast. My sister is in West Virginia now and says that there is a great need for sister missionaries on the east coast.

Trinbean said...

I was sooo right about brazil!!!!! I won!!!!