Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Fun Times at Temple Square


A few friends and I decided to go to temple square on sunday and take pictures of ourselves. We had tons of fun. We tried out a few different things. I also doctored up the pictures a bit on the computer. Let me know what you think! :)


Tourists! We wanted to look like all those tourists that do peace signs in every pictures. haha

This was going to be a model picture at first...and we changed it at the last minute.


The fountain by the church office building! How pretty!


I absolutely LOVE jumping pictures. We tried a billion times to get this shot with the timer and it didn't work so we finally had someone take it.

My FAVORITE shot of the day. I think it should be on a church pamphlet or something.

5 comments:

Callie, Shawn and Braxton said...

That is so fun and you did great dressing up the pictures. What program do you use for that? PHotoshop? That's exciting. It looks like you guys had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Those look really good, you should submit some of those to the Ensign or something! Looks like fun too, its such a pretty place over there!

Anonymous said...

i checked out your blog and i totally loved it. you should check out mine! LDS people rock!!! (like me!!!) my blog:katy-jonasgirl.blogspot.com

Trinbean said...

wow those are cool pitures!!!

Michelle said...

So, what´s your major...you look like a pretty darn good photographer...and creative too. Had no idea. I love the pic with you and temple...a lil fuzzy. Its awesome!