Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Pictures from Brazil

Melissa sent some pictures from the MTC. Enjoy.

First picture is of all the American Sisters on Halloween. We dressed up as Elders. haha

The second picture is of my whole district. The third is of Elder Lobo. The one I told you about earlier. He left yesterday to go to his mission but he was really cool. He spoke a little english and he always told me that I had a really good accent. My teacher actually told me that too. Hopefully when I come home I´ll be speaking portugués like a brazilian!

1 comment:

Lance and Melissa said...

Well this is really weird, but I went to High School with your companion! Corinne Kennard? She probably doesn't remember me since I was a grade older than her, but small world! Ask her if she remembers Melissa Loftus.

Melissa Keyes