Monday, September 22, 2008

My time is running out...and so quickly!

I realized today that I will be in Brazil in exactly a month. HOLY COW! When did this happen?!?! When I got my call I thought it would take FOR-EV-ER for this day to come...but it has just FLOWN by! What the heck?! I don't feel ready to leave yet but at the same time...I can't wait till it comes. I still have some shopping to do to get some more skirts and shirts and shoes, but I'm planning on doing most of that in Louisiana when I head down there. I'm really sad to leave Bountiful. I had no idea that I would think this way. I figured I'd miss it, but not as much as I am actually going to. I'm going to miss so many people. Its really quite depressing. Good thing I've felt comformation that I'm supposed to be on a mission because if not...I might not actually go. haha. Anyway...just wanted to do a little update. Hope everyone is doing well. Oh yeah...my farewell was yesterday. I think it went okay. The open house was really nice to see and talk to everyone before I go. I'm so glad I had the opportunity.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It will go by so fast. Before you know it you'll be home. I can't believe Kelly is almost home! You'll be awesome. Just remember it's true! I promise. I've seen way way too much in my life to think otherwise. You're amazing. I'm kinda jealous of you. Sometimes I really wish I would've gone. But I married a great guy instead! You'll be in our thoughts and prayers every day.

Snyder-mom said...

I agree with Jana, you'll be awesome. You are so fun and outgoing, I think you'll be able to talk to so many people and they'll feel the spirit just by being around you. I think you'll open so many doors.
Good Luck!!! You'll be in our prayers!!

Trinbean said...

Good luck...you will be great!!!!

Jodi said...

I think you will be fabulous. What an experience. Im so sad I couldn't make your farewell, but I'm sure there were a million who wanted to say bye to you, you didn't even miss me.

Michelle said...

Don´t worry. Life keeps changing. Its supposed to be like that. You´ll be a great missionary.