Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tagged again...

What was I doing~
10 years ago: Ten years ago I was twelve, living in Texas and just joining young womens
5 years ago: 17 years old and just moved to North Dakota.
5 months ago: March. I was thinking about deferring for the summer semester at school and staying here to work.

5 things on my to do list for today:
1- work
2- work out
3-go to a wedding reception
4- read my scriptures
5- read "The Holy Temple"

5 snacks I enjoy:
1- crackers
2- chocolate
3- jello
4- yogurt
5- bananas

5 things I would do if I was suddenly a billionare:
1- pay off all school debt
2- give a bunch of it to my parents (I really owe them)
3- buy myself a brand new car and a big house
4- take a trip around the world with the brand new fancy camera I would buy myself :)
5- take my family to disneyland!

5 of my bad habits:
1- sleeping in
2- staying up late
3- procrastinating
4- being blunt
5- eating too much

5 places I have lived:
1- Oak Harbor, WA
2- Minot, ND
3- Bossier City, LA
4- Rexburg, ID
5- Bountiful, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1- Customer Service Rep at Choice Hotels International
2- Sales Associate at Walmart
3- A sandwich expert at Quiznos
4- An Events Manager for Recsports at BYU-I
5- A tax clerk at the church office building

5 things you don't know about me:
1- I'm a lot nicer than I used to be (shocking huh?).
2- I hit the snooze button probably 6 times before I actually get up.
3- I want to go skydiving.
4- I am ridiculously nervous to go to Brazil.
5- I think I'm dyslexic with numbers sometimes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's fun to get to know you better even if it has to be through your blog.

Anonymous said...

Good list - I had to laugh though, because I also hit the snooze button about 6 times before I actually get up! How funny.