Monday, July 14, 2008

WHAT A WEEKEND!!

Well, my weekend was so jam packed with stuff that it just FLEW by! Friday night I went with some friends up to the golf course to have a putting competition on the green and then we just went back to my friend Kellan's house to watch a movie. My friend Garret took this awesome shot of the sunset and me putting.

I woke up early saturday morning and headed over to my friend Rondi's house so her parents could take us boating! It was SOOO much fun. I had a blast!

This is Katie and I on one of the tubes. It was intense and kinda hard to hold on to. I thought I was going to go flying off..but luckily, I didn't.


This is Katie, Erin, and I on a different tube. I liked this one a lot more. It was easier to stay in.


This is Natayla, Katie and I on our way up there. PS Katie is the great niece of the couple (The Bastians) that introduced my nana and papa in the church. Kinda cool.


This is the whole gang at the lake...left to right...Luke, TJ, Elisha, Natayla, Eric, Erin, Katie, Rondi, Heather, Me, and Garret's in the back, sitting on the boat. We had a blast!


It was Dylan's 2nd Birthday. I think he liked the present I got him. He acted like it, at least.


Jen had a luau for him. Here we are with our coconut bras and grass skirts! :)


After that Luau...I went to another Luau. We had a big 8-stake Luau for all the young single adults. It was kinda lame, but at least my friends are cool :) This is Rachel and I....she's my RS President.

The weekend was great! I just love weekends like this. NON-STOP FUN!!! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Living the life girl! Good for you! Glad you had so much fun. Get it all in while you can.