Friday, December 14, 2007

Finals!!

Okay so I hate school SOO much right now. I've been super stressed this whole week studying, and working on last minute projects and homework. I'm so ready for it to be over now. I'm still unsure of what I'm doing in the winter though, which is scary to me. I hate not having a plan. I'm definitely one of those people that always has to have a plan for everything. I'm just not spontaneous. I like to know what I'm going to be doing. Lame, I know.
I just finished up the last of my in-class finals...I just need to do my take-home final for statistics and some extra credit for that class (I desperately need it). Other than that, I'm home free. I'm actually really depressed about leaving Rexburg this semester. I have like 3 friends graduating this semester, 2 next semester, 1 leaving on a mission, 2 moving to China, and 1 having a baby. I'm going to miss out on so much stuff. Summer semester is going to be quite boring if I decide to come back. None of my friends will be here anymore hardly. I'm sick of this growing up thing. Why can't things just stay the same forever? Why can't we all just have nice little houses down the street from each other and grow old together? I know, thats very unrealistic of me, but seriously...I'm going to miss a whole bunch of people. :( I'm really sad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm going to miss you too

Wendy said...

Melissa, I'm a planner too, its nice to know I'm not the only one. I just cant be spontaneous no matter how hard I try! LOL!!
Goodluck, love ya!!! Wendy