Saturday, December 29, 2007

A few pictures

So my dad and I went out to the lake on base to take some pictures for fun. He just got a new camera and I think he just wanted to try out some stuff. So we headed out there around 4:30 and the sun was already starting to go down, but it did give us some beautiful light and a beautiful sunset. So here are some of the pictures I took, they're not that great, but you'll still see some of the stuff that makes Louisiana beautiful.


Okay, I tried to be creative...didn't really work out, but I thought the picture was still fun.



This was just a random tree that I thought looked kind of cool cause it had all these little balls growing on it.



This was just a little dock on the lake that we stood on to get some of the pictures.



I took this on our way back home. It was actually kinda hard to do it with the car moving, but I thought the sunset was really beautiful. The only thing I would have changed would have been to make the water tower scoot a little to the left or right so that it wasn't right in the middle, but when you're driving in a car, its kind of a one time shot thing. :)



A little dark, the sun was starting to go down.



Heres where we got the good light. Those trees in the back aren't usually that color.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I think those are all great shots! Especially the water tower one! Don't be so hard on yourself! : ) I wish I could take some awesome pictures here, but they would all be gray because of the yucky snow...