Saturday, July 7, 2007


This is my friend Sam and I at the ward activity. I know, cheesy smiles.

So its been freakishly hot in Rexburg over the past few weeks. We live on the third floor too, with no air conditioning. I feel like I'm melting. I'm not even joking. Theres a lake about 20 minutes away that we've been going to almost daily now. Its not that exciting, but I've been having fun. These are some pictures of a few friends and I at the lake. Sorry, not any action shots cause I can't really bring my camera in the water. Oh and yesterday the high was 107 I believe. YUK!

Hannah and I yesterday when it was 100+ outside!

This is Emery...I just met him last week, but he's way fun. Too bad he's leaving next semester to go home to Georgia.


This is Hannah and I at the ward activity.

1 comment:

Jen said...

cute pics girlie!