Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Boyfriend


Okay so I just recently started dating this boy. His name is Pete Benson. He's from Orem and has 10 brothers and sisters. WOW! I kind of like him a little :) I'm coming down to utah this week, and I happened to mention to my mom that he's coming down at the end of the time I'm down there. She got all jealous that Aunt Molly was going to meet him before she got a chance to. She told me that I better send her a picture before Aunt Molly got to meet him. So I told him that my mom wanted a picture and we took a bunch tonight. We're not very photogenic but there ya go! I love you mom!

3 comments:

Jen said...

he's cute! well when you get down here and if you have any extra time (im sure you are busy) give me a call and we can get together and you can see the little dude. He is walking now, it's such a trip!

Unknown said...

Okay okay, So I'm a little jealous of my sister and her getting to see my daughter and her new boyfriend, before me. What's up with that? I love you too Melissa, and he's a cutie.

Jodi said...

Oh! cute Boy.. How funny your Mom is all Jealous.. It was fun to see you at the wedding your too cute.. Love ya!