Friday, June 8, 2007

Oh the spirit at BYU-I


So we had a spirit rally up here at school. My roommates and I decided that'd we'd be cool and run in the 50 lap relay. We thought, "It will be fun to hang out with the ward and show some school spirit." We didn't know that it was going to be freezing cold outside and rainy all day long. Sheesh. That was the worst experience I've had in a while. Blah! I only had to run 1 lap around the track...but MAN when your muscles are cold and you sprint for a lap...IT BURNS!!I was feeling the pain. Its not like I don't run very often either, I do. I just think it was the combination of being cold and then sprinting (which I never do) that did it. I suppose it was good to hang out with people from the ward and show some spirit, but it was brutal. Here is the before and after picture...In the after picture, we look like wet dogs. Wouldn't you agree? Gross.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

That's one of the funniest picture I've seen in a long time. You guys crack me up.

Unknown said...

Never again....so help me, never again. Unless it's a beautiful day and then I MIGHT reconsider.

Jodi said...

That is sooo funny. It's always funny to see hope and confidence in peoples eyes, and then after: Defeat! funny.. Good job Girls, that was great of you to have attempted. very proud..

DavidOrto said...

Wow, ya'll look like your frikken freezin'. Sounds like fun though. I could use a little cold over here, but I don't think that's going to happen. Keep up the good work. Stay warm!

Dad