Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Fun times...

So...I have been hanging out with these crazy hooligans lately! haha jk. I'm enjoying Utah and I've been spending a lot of time with the fun people in my ward. I'm so glad they're in my life. I don't know what I'd do without them!

We went ice skating. Johnny and I were trying to do the whole model pose thing. He's got it down...I do not.

This is Elisha, Heather, Johnny and I after climbing the rock wall.


Being crazy people again...Heather, Johnny and I.


This is the whole gang. We have so much fun together! Clockwise from the left, Missy, Johnny, Eric, Brett, Elisha, Meagan, Me, and Heather.




3 comments:

Rach said...

you make friends so quickly! i am so jealous! i'm glad you are having fun in Utah. you chose the best time to be there... the snow! haha

Unknown said...

Agreed, you are amazingly talented at becoming friends with people. And ma'am, you are gorgeous! what the heck, i hate you. j/k. I'm glad you're having such a great time in Utah.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are having fun Miss Blades of Glory. Yeah, it is kinda crazy, I'm due in October. We can find out what we're having in about three weeks!!! How are you?