Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Ward Halloween Party


We had a ward Halloween party at the Bishops house. If you can't tell, I was a cowgirl. It was the easiest thing I could do cause I already had boots and a belt. I had to buy a 5 dollar hat at walmart, but I thought I got a pretty good hat. Its from the Toby Keith Collection :) This is my roommate Jamie and I.




My FHE brother's decided to be Osama and an army man. I thought it was pretty clever...and very funny.

These are my roommates Anna and Jamie. Jamie is a caddie, I'm a cowgirl, and Anna's a gangster.


This is Kenny. He works with me at Recsports, is in my ward, and my home teacher. He was a fisherman, in case you couldnt tell.


This is one of my favorite people up here. My friend Andrew! He was an efy counselor for the party :)

No comments: