Friday, September 28, 2007

Sorry, no pictures.

Well, I haven't been taking pictures lately, but I figured I should update my blog since it's been a while. School has begun and I'm already swamped. Accounting 202 is kicking my butt already. I've been seeing a tutor once a week and doing all my homework, and I'm still not doing great. Hopefully it will improve soon. Pete and I are still dating and I'm living with 3 girls that I had never met before this semester, but things are okay in the apartment. I feel kind of lonely sometimes though cause I don't have any really close friends in the apartment, and Pete works all the time, but other than that, things are okay. I'm on a softball and ultimate frisbee team this semester, and I'm having fun with that so far. Anyway... I hope all is well with everyone else. See ya later!

No comments: