Sunday, May 27, 2007

TAGGED!!

So I've been tagged...It took me a minute to figure out what to write...but I got a list going, and surprisingly...it came pretty easy. So these are 8 things that you may or may not know about me. Enjoy!

  1. I like to get from point A to point B as quick as possible. I don’t know why, but I’m not much for the in between time. You can ask any one of my friends or my family and they’ll tell you…I’m a fast walker. I’m always in the front and people are always trying to catch up with me. The same goes for driving actually. Oftentimes I drive too fast. It’s gotten me in trouble a few times, but I just can’t help myself.
  2. I am a very blunt person when it comes to my friends. I have no filter. I say whatever is on my mind without thinking about how it will sound. You’ll always know exactly how I feel about something because I don’t beat around the bush.
  3. I am not a push over. If there is something I don’t want to do, I won’t do it. Its almost impossible for someone to convince me to do something that I’ve already decided wouldn’t be fun.
  4. I hate big groups. I will not compete for attention and if it’s a big group, I just blend into the background. I hate blending!
  5. I like what you might call “boy activities.” I like to golf, shoot, dirt-bike, camp, four-wheel…and pretty much anything else outdoors.
  6. I am not a spontaneous person at all. I like to schedule everything out. I think things go a lot smoother if they’re planned out how you want them to be. I’m not saying I’m not up for something spontaneous…I’m just usually not the one to initiate anything.
  7. I love music. I guess I got that from my dad. I am constantly listening to music. My roommates often make fun of me because it’s hard for me to sit in a room, walk somewhere, or drive somewhere without listening to music. We went to Yellowstone last weekend and as we were walking up to the mud pots, I turned my phone MP3 player on so we could listen as we walked and everyone made fun of me. I don’t know why I do that, but I just love music!
  8. I LOVE taking pictures! I have tons of pictures on my computer from almost every activity we do. I’m always lugging my camera around to every outing. I love having pictures to reminisce about. People make fun of me for bringing my camera everywhere, but they always thank me for the pictures later.
Now its my turn for tagging right? I tag Emily!

5 comments:

DavidOrto said...

Good stuff Melissa. Speaking of music, I've collected a ton of good stuff over here. You'll probably want some of it when I get home. Good thing you've got that nice ipod! Love you.

Unknown said...

You know the older I get the more I realize that I am like my Mom. Well, the older you get the more I realize you are like your Mom.
Everything but the music the boy activities and I don't take my camera with me anymore. I'm sorry. You are tuning into your mother. I still love you though.

Jodi said...

I like the boy activities, I love music,and the camera thing but I don't like a schedule so, close but not quite. we are alot alike though. love ya!!

Jen said...

Love the picture thing! It is sooo true with me. Always getting ragged on for having it, but then like a month later everyone wants to see the pics. Oh well. :0)

Jodi said...

Hey! I have a blog question for you, It is actually reguarding your dads blog, but I didn't want to bother him. Do you know how he got the counter on the bottom to count how many hits he gets. I was trying to figure it out, but can't. I want to count hits on mine. anyone? anyone ?