Saturday, May 26, 2007

The Dunes


These....are the dunes. Tons of people go there to do numerous activities such as dirt-bike, four-wheel, play frisbee, have bonfires, and....SANDBOARD!!! My friend Devin has a couple of sandboards and invited one of my roommates and I to go today. We had lots of fun, but its not easy. I kept getting scared when I would start to go too fast.


Here I am making a fool out of myself. It was a little frightening.

Hannah and I decided to take the easy way...and just slide down on our butts.

It was quite a workout coming back up the hill cause the sand would just slide right out from under you. Notice how concentrated I was...my tongue is sticking out. (I got that from you, mom.)

This is Devin...he's pretty good. Plus I thought this picture was cool.

No comments: